Amazing details is what todays fish finders and navigation are all about. Just like your smart phone they have become like computers, they can find anything. You will be amazed at what your money can buy you.
The top ten is what we are going over today, but I have to go in to say that the Raymarine Dragonfly 7 GPS/Fishfinder Combo with Transom Mount Transducer comes in at number 11 and the Raymarine Dragonfly 7 Sonar/GPS Display Only comes in the 10th slot, for their cleaner, well-defined echoes and display thanks to better signal to noise rations, reverb and interference rejection called the patented Clearpulse CHIRP Technology.
Of course, whatever works best for you and your style of fishing is what counts.
9. Lowrance Elite Marine GPS Navigator (3.5”- 256 Colors 8-bit Fish Finder-Micro SD Card) The most up-to-date mapcard. Photo-like viewing.
8. Raymarine Dragonfly 5.7 GPS/ Fishfinder Combo with TM Transducer-No Charts Accurate, fast, dedicated. $480.
7. Lowrance Elite Marine GPS Navigator (7” Fishfinder) Price range $500-150.00
6. Hummingbird Fishfinder 571 Hd Di 4089601 $200.00 It’s not worth the money and there were technical problems sooner or later with the model. No GPS.
5. Lowrance Elite-4X HDI with 83/200 Transom Mount Transducer For $152 it doesn’t get any better than this.
4. Raymarine Dragonfly GPS/Fishfinder Combo with Transom Mount Transducer US Coastl Gold &
Inland True dual beam Transom Mount Transducer, crisp detail. Like you are there. 3,000 waypoints, 150 routes, and 15 tracks of up to 10,000 trackpoints. Easy to use right out of the box. Precision temperature, no waiting. $700.00
3. Raymarine Dragonfly 5.7 Sonar/GPS No Charts and No Transducer Can you believe number three comes in at the $400-price range? Distinct target detection and a new level of navigation. Raymarine calls it Visionality.
2. Garmin GPSMAP 740 Marine GPS Navigator (7”secure digital SD Card-3D Landmark) Fast as heckfire, WVGA 7 touchscreen, Smooth and quick is the Garmin, and precise built-in Ethernet port radar. It also takes Bluechart g2 Vision Cards for crisp satellite images. $899.00
1. Hummingbird 409120-1 859ci HD Fishfinder and GPS Combo HUMM 1076 Science wins every time, you just can’t beat it for brilliance and optimum features, high speed, and easy to read in daylight. If there was a fishfinder that you could use to find a school of spouse this would be the one. 2D advanced navigation and comes in around the $500 range.