Recently SocketSite ran an article about the top 10 areas being targeted for development in our fair city. Here’s how this one goes:
10. The Mission (930 new units)
9. South Central (1,210 units)
8. Western Addition (1,240 units)
7. Transbay (1,340 units)
6. East SoMa (1,480 units)
5. Mission Bay (2,088 units)
4. Rincon Hill (2,370 units)
3. Market/Octavia (2,410 units)
2. Showplace Square/Potrero Hill (2,950 units)
1. Downtown (4,000 units, includes Mid-Market and the Tenderloin)
For the purposes of the list, the Giants’ proposed Mission Rock development has been included in the Mission Bay count.
Where would you like to live? Give me a call and let’s make it happen!
Dreaming of San Francisco? Cece Blase offers local advice to San Francisco buyers, sellers and owners-- and feeds the dreams of those who wish they could live in Tony Bennett's 'City by the Bay.' Call 415-577-0809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. www.ceceblase.com