Times may be tough, but grandparents are tougher. Neither rain, nor sleet, nor lack of finances can keep us from indulging our grandchildren. With Halloween just around the corner, decorating the house with skeletons, mummies, and ghost (oh my!) on a budget and keeping little hands and minds active are just a few clicks away.
From costumes, décor and more, creatively spooktacular projects that you can easily make with materials you may already have around the house can keep kids busy for hours.
Top 10 crafty Halloween websites for kids
- spoonful.com - Halloween crafts, ghostly Halloween decorations, and scary Halloween house decorations. Then, it's on to fun pumpkin carving ideas and the best Halloween costumes ever!
- Martha Stewart Halloween crafts – From pasta skeletons to ghost and pumpkin seed necklaces, creative carving templates and ideas, talking pumpkins (using baby monitors), and more, you can’t go wrong.
- parents.com - Make your home or party extra spooky with these Halloween craft ideas for cards, garlands, printable decorations, treat bags, costumes and more.
- pinterest.com – actual photos of décor, recipes, and more.
- betterhomesand gardens.com – lots of easy to make kid-friendly ideas
- enchantedlearning.com – balloon ghost, pasta skeleton, masks, necklaces, and so much more, especially created to enhance learning.
- ivillage.com – 20 easy-peasy Halloween kids crafts to make in a weekend
- 31 days of Disney Halloween crafts
- Country Living– 55 Halloween craft ideas for kids
- 50 costume free costume ideas and instructions
Get your house bootifully decked out in grandchild-made Halloween!
To receive Ellen Jacob’s articles in your in-box, click SUBSCRIBE. It’s FREE and your email will never be shared with anyone. Share your funny, cute, awwww! grand-giggles by emailing me at: email@example.com and type GRANDGIGGLES in the Subject Line.