- Stones : Amethyst, Amber, Beryl, Jade, Lapis Lazuli, Coral, Malachite,
- Moonstone, Ruby, Garnet, Carnelian, Turquoise,Sodalite,
- Quartz - Rose/Clear/Rutilated/Blue
- Metals : Silver, Copper
- Planets : Moon, Venus, Mars, Sun- Note : although the Sun is a star, within the realms of magickal correspondences the Sun is treated as a planet.
- Numbers : 2 - 5 - 7
- Herbs : Almond, Angelica, Apple, Anise, Apricot, Basil, Balm of Gilead,Bay Laurel, Bergamont, Calamus, Caraway, Cinnamon,Clover Coriander, Catnip, Cherry, Chilli-pepper, Clove, Cucumber,Dill, Daisy, Damiana, Dragon's Blood, Dogwood, Elder,Fennel, Garlic, Ginger, Grains of Paradise, Ginseng,Jasmine,Honeysuckle, Lavender, Lilac, Loverage, Mandrake,Myrrh, Marigold, Marjoram, Meadowsweet, Mistletoe, Mustard,Nutmeg, Plantain, Parsley, Peppermint, Orchid, Orange,Patchouli, Peach, Poppy/Poppy seed, Rose, Rosemary,Raspberry, Rye, Sage, Sweet Pea, Savory, Strawberry,Tarragon, Thyme, Valerian, Violet
- Colors : Red, Bergandy, Rose, Pink, Green, Blue, Purple
- Incense : Basil, Cinnamon, Clove, Damiana, Dragon's Blood, Ginger,Frankincense, Lavender, Patchouli, Rose, Myrrh, Vanilla
- Oils : Apricot, Cinnamon, Clove, Coriander, Ginger, Gardenia, Rose,Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Musk, Patchouli, Violet - Note : Some oils can irritate the skin, so it is wise to do a small patch test on your skin so that you will know how you will react to it. Cinnamon very potent so it should be diluted with a carrier oil.
Brad Pitt reveals he was using drugs while married to Aniston.The juicy details