The camp of the actor-TV host Vhong Navarro is still searching for justice today, March 5, 2014 despite the evidence gathered by the National Bureau of Investigation or NBI in Forbeswood Heights Condominium several days after the mauling incident happened.
Aside from the evidence gathered by the bureau, some people including Vice Ganda have also shared their statements regarding this case. The video of Vhong Navarro performing onstage with Vice and Kean Cipriano in a concert at Island Cove Resort in Kawit, Cavite is also out to prove his innocence in a case of rape filed by the former beauty contestant Roxanne Acosta Cabanero.
The netizens are also giving their share just to help him in his battle for truth and justice. And most of all, his showbiz manager Chito Rono, one of the best movie directors in the country together with Atty. Alma Mallonga, his legal counsel and the very brave journalist Tony Calvento are doing their best to help him. And speaking of Tony Calvento, he posted on his official Facebook page that tomorrow is a big day for the Vhong Navarro case.
He promised to update the details, documents and happenings exclusively. He also encouraged everyone to share their thoughts and opinions regarding the case. So if you are a follower of the Vhong Navarro-Cedric Lee-Deniece Cornejo-Roxanne Cabanero case, just relax because the very brave journalist will give you the latest and updated news.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Tony Calvento: Perjury & Libel vs Roxanne Cabanero, Cedric & Deniece are ready
- Tony Calvento: Vhong Navarro's camp will file Php10M suit vs Roxanne Cabanero
- Vhong Navarro case: Tony Calvento encourages Roxanne Cabanero to tell the truth
- Tony Calvento reveals important witness in the Vhong Navarro-Cedric Lee battle
- Vhong Navarro, Roxanne Cabanero y Acosta battle for truth