Just yesterday, April 1, 2014, Tony Calvento, a very brave print and broadcast journalist and one of the supporters of TV host-actor Vhong Navarro, who is now promoting his movie with Solenn Heusaff, assured everyone especially his Facebook followers that the DOJ will release its resolution for the cases filed by Vhong against Cedric Lee, his sister Bernice, Deniece Cornejo and several personalities involved in the mauling incident happened in a condominium unit last Jan. 22.
Based on his updated post, the Pasig Prosecutors Office is working so hard on the other rape case against Vhong Navarro to give important updates very soon. "The Pasig Prosecutor's Office is working double time on the other Rape Case in the hope that this would be finished soon. I just want to assure you that this case will not take that long anymore," Tony Calvento confirmed.
After reading his Facebook post, his online supporters have immediately expressed their gratitude to Mr. Calvento for his courage and unwavering support to the victim of a mauling incident. They also said that all of them are decided to stay vigilant until the case is brought to justice. While all of them are decided to stay and witness the verdict in the near future, some observers believe that Vhong Navarro should also stay and continue his journey until the end because the Filipinos in some parts of the world are also watching and supporting him through prayers.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Did Matteo Guidicelli had a heart to heart talk with Sarah Geronimo's mom?
- Vhong Navarro case: Tony Calvento confirms Deniece Cornejo has worked in a bar
- Tony Calvento: The PI in the Roxanne Cabanero-Vhong Navarro case continues
- Yam Concepcion's sex scenes from the movie Rigodon goes viral on web
- Are Cedric Lee & Deniece Cornejo using their connections against Vhong Navarro?