Tony Bennett has been one busy chart topper. He was featured on "A Very Gaga Thanksgiving" where he paired up with Lady Gaga singing "The Lady is a Tramp," and to kick off the Christmas season, he was a part of the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting ceremony, where he performed with Justin Bieber, Cee Lo Green, Carole King, Neil Diamond, and the Rockettes.
"Duets II" is Tony Bennett's latest recording, which was just honored with three Grammy nominations.His 'Body And Soul' duet with Amy Winehouse was nominated for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, while his song with Queen Latifah, "Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me)," was nominated in the Best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalists category. The album was also nominated in the Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album category.
"Duets II" debuted at number one on the Billboard Album charts, earning Tony Bennett the distinction of being the only artist to reach that spot at the age of 85. Bennett, who earned his first two Grammys in 1962 is the only artist in Grammy history to have a 50 year span of Grammy nominations.
'Duets ll' is comprised of an outstanding group of musicians, all whom sing duets with Bennett. The song list includes:
1.The Lady Is A Tramp with Lady Gaga
2. One For My Baby (And One More For The Road) with John Mayer
3. Body And Soul with Amy Winehouse
4. Don't Get Around Much Anymore with Michael Bublé
5.Blue Velvet with k.d. lang
6.How Do You Keep The Music Playing with Aretha Franklin
7. The Girl I Love with Sheryl Crow
8.On The Sunny Side of the Street with Willie Nelson
9. Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me) with Queen Latifah
10. Speak Low with Norah Jones
11.This Is All I Ask with Josh Groban
12. Watch What Happens with with Natalie Cole
13. Stranger In Paradise with Andrea Bocelli
14. The Way You Look Tonight with Faith Hill
15. Yesterday I Heard The Rain with Alejandro Sanz
16.It Had To Be You with Carrie Underwood
17.When Do The Bells Ring For Me with Mariah Carey