Today, the moon enters Sagittarius, granting us to ease through the day through the means of increased optimism and the willingness to "wing it."If you were awake this morning, before 7:14 am CST, you may have witnessed the slight void of course, spanning from 3:24 am until 7:14 am, but for some, it can still be a little difficult to focus, this is partly due to the ending void of course, but mostly to do with the vibrational need to expand our horizons with something new and interesting.
As always, this article is written using Astronomical Astrology, meaning that all information and celestial positioning are taken from real-life, real-time observation of the current night sky. I always encourage everyone to take a step out into nature; it's your nature, your sky, and your well of knowledge! Immerse yourself in it! You might just be surprised. All times are based in Hattiesburg, MS - CST.
Tonight's Moon Phase - 17% Waning Crescent
- Moonrise - 3:22 am
- Moonset - 2:02 pm
- Moon in Sagittarius - Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter, lending us the vibrations of success and generosity, and the mutable aspect of this sign allows us to feel more adaptable and flexible today. This flexible feeling gives us the ability to "wing" things as we make it through today and tomorrow. A flexible fire sign is a happy fire sign, however, do be wary of flaring personalities and attitudes today. Work on removing blocks from travel, higher education, optimism, protection, studying, and enhancing your life through learning something new. Open yourself to new things, and take a trip outside today! It's a favorable time for healing lung diseases, all respiratory practices are effective. However, avoid any construction or building.
- Waning Crescent - Now that we've passed the third quarter checkpoint, keep up the good work! Use this waning part of the moon cycle to remove something harmful from your life, just as the light is removed from the moon!
- Wednesday - Ruled by Mercury, today is the day of communication. When paired with Sagittarius, it grants us heightened opportunities! Use today to break down walls in communication, travel, and speed of things.
- Numerology: 5 - The vibrations of the fifth day grant us the energy for change, curiosity, and intelligence, energies that correspond directly with Sagittarius. This gives us a great boost of these traits in our immediate life, but als a boost in our spell work or prayers in this department today.
- Suggested Prayer/Spell work - Removing blocks and allowing or increasing change, optimism, learning, sports talent, study, higher education, communication, travel, pace, and intelligence.
Love Astrology? Want free daily moon updates to your inbox or feed? Subscribe or follow me on Twitter by clicking the links below this article, under my photo! Click here to Like me on Facebook! For questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me at Examiner.JenniferJordan@the-broomcloset.com! Happy Gazing!
Copyright 2013 Jennifer McDonald / All rights reserved.