The moon's void of course finally came to an end last night at 10:45, as it entered Leo. Some of us still felt the effects of the void of course into the early mornings, lasting until around 1:53 am. Today, we can expect to feel proud of ourselves and our knowledge, which is a very welcomed change from yesterday's feelings of inadequacy. The waning moon cycle also begins today, prepare to remove something from your life during this time.
As always, this article is written using Astronomical Astrology, meaning that all information and celestial positioning is taken directly from real-life observation of the actual sky. What better way to learn what influences us than to recognize what we're already immersed in? I encourage everyone to take a step outside into your nature and take a look at your sky tonight! You might be surprised! All times are based in Hattiesburg, MS - CST.
Tonight's Moon Phase - 97% Waning Gibbous
- Moonrise - 7:13 pm
- Moonset - 8:02 am
- Moon in Leo - The Leo moon, the fixed fire sign of the Sun, enables us to enjoy our day, feeling a little more open and excitable, like a child. Infact, babysitters, moms, and dads will find that they really enjoy being around their children today! The early half of Leo grants us increased creativity and interest in children's antics, so focus on relaxation, games, communication with children, decoration and arrangement in home. Care for yourself by not allowing stress to affect you. Do not have surgery on heart, ribs, spine or spleen today.
- Waning Moon - Tonight is the first night of your waning ritual. During the waning cycle of the moon, it is best to focus on getting rid of things in your life. For the next 13 days, focus on ridding yourself of something negative! Visualization and affirmation is key, so every morning, look in the mirror and tell yourself that you can live without that thing and that you are giving yourself permission to do so. At night, visualize that as the light leaves the moon, so will that negative item! Repeat this everyday, and by the time the light has left the moon, that problem will have left you.
- Monday - Ruled by the moon, today is a day of balance! The moon is balanced by the sun of Leo creating a nice, harmonious day; remember that we have to allow ourselves to enjoy the small things in life. Monday is all about internal healing, protection, feminine healing, and embracing the natural mysteries of life.
- Numerology: 8 - Karma rules today, so if you have anything to get off of your chest, today is the day to do so! Choose your wording appropriately, as the moon in Leo could flare some tempers.
- Suggested Prayer/Spell work - Repairing karma, getting rid of harmful things in your life, removing guilt, removing illness, taking down your "grown-up wall," learning to be a kid again, decreasing harmful authority in your life, and getting rid of creative blocks.
Love Astrology? Want free daily moon updates to your inbox or feed? Subscribe or follow me on Twitter by clicking the links below this article, under my photo! Click here to Like me on Facebook! For questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me at Examiner.JenniferJordan@the-broomcloset.com! Happy Gazing!
Copyright 2013 Jennifer McDonald / All rights reserved.