This full moon in Leo inspires us to take our insecurities and turn them into a strength, as any king of the jungle would do. While we do tend to feel a little down on ourselves during this cycle, prompting a slight drop in self-confidence if you have not been feeling successful in something you love doing. On the plus side, things tend to reveal themselves to your psyche during this time, as the mind and heart are seeking union. So, if you're feeling down, and even if you are not, the full moon in Leo is the perfect time to bounce yourself back into greatness! Do feel-good things during this time, and the lion will reign again!
As always, this article is written using Astronomical Astrology; this means that all information and celestial positioning is taken from real-time observance of the current sky. I always encourage everyone to take a second to immerse themselves in what they are learning in order to get an amazing perspective on the subject! All times are based in Hattiesburg, MS - CST.
Tonight's Moon Phase - 100% Full
- Moonrise - 6:02 pm
- Moonset - 6:36 am, Tues. Feb. 26, 2013
- Full Moon in Leo - Leo is a sign of pride, strength, creativity, and success, and when those things are threatened, we feel threatened. With the full moon in this sign, we are driven by emotion to feel this fixed, fiery sign, forcing us to feel powerless and low if we are not feeling particularly successful in the areas we want to be successful in; in fact, we may even begin to feel wronged. If you're feeling the crush of the Leo full moon, or even if you're not, today is an awesome day to bounce back into an amazing phase of life! Watch a funny movie, video, or sing funny songs. Allow yourself to do something silly, creative, or free! Download a fun app, play fun games, enjoy the company of children or someone playful, do something courageous, and just have a little fun today! Metaphysically, today is the best day for workings of creativity, authority, power, success, courage, strength, pride, fertility, and children. Work on healing the lower back and kidneys, but avoid surgical procedures on the heart, ribs, spline, spine, and ribs today. Do not overload your heart today with heavy emotions; the key to today is being light and free with a lot of laughs thrown in!
- Full Moon - The moon is 100% full today at 2:27 p.m. Be sure to place tools, jewelry, talismans, amulets, and crystals out for recharging tonight, and soak up some of those moonrays for yourself as well! Full moon rituals are the most powerful of all rituals, so use tonight's vibrations for your strongest prayers and rituals! Increasing and all purpose intentions are best for tonight.
- Monday - Ruled by the moon, we can find today to be a powerfully emotional day; combat this with a lot of fun in order to keep your mind clear to face the challenges of the day. Great things to work on include emotions, feminine aspects, feminine problems, healing, home healing, intuition, and moon scheduling!
- Numerology: 6 - The vibrations of the number six are all about love, harmony, family, and easy stress. Expect these things throughout the day, as well as incorporate these aspects into your workings.
- Suggested Prayer/Spell work - Home, heart, children, unconditional love, harmony, family, stress relief, creativity, strength, personal strength, intuition, power, authority, success, courage, pride, and fertility
Love Astrology? Want free daily moon updates to your inbox or feed? Subscribe or follow me on Twitter by clicking the links below this article, under my photo! Click here to Like me on Facebook! For questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me at Examiner.JenniferJordan@the-broomcloset.com! Happy Gazing!
Copyright 2013 Jennifer McDonald / All rights reserved.