TGIF - Thank goodness it's Friday! Many people would absolutely love to shout this phrase today, but for most, the day is not turning out in the way that they had planned. Worry, exhaustion, and hardships seem to be blocking everyone's path today, as we begin our descent into the later half of the Virgo sign, where OCD and high-strung anxieties begin to rule. Breathe and focus on the upcoming freedom of the weekend!
As always, Tonight's Moon Phase is written using Astronomical Astrology, meaning that all of the information and celestial positioning found in this article is taken from real-life, current observation of the actual sky! I always encourage everyone to take a step out into nature; it's your nature, your sky, and your knowledge! Immerse yourself in it! You might just be surprised. All times are based in Hattiesburg, MS - CST.
Tonight's Moon Phase - 70% Waning Gibbous
- Moonrise - 11:11 pm [Make a wish for something new!]
- Moonset - 10:29 am, Sat., Feb. 2, 2013
- Moon in Virgo - In the final full day of Virgo, we can expect a lot of turmoil over previous plans gone awry. The latter half of the sign of The Virgin blesses us with a bit of OCD and all of the high-strung anxieties that go with it. We tend to have placed too much into an idea or set of plans that the smallest missed detail tends to offend us much more than usual. We can also expect our lives to naturally rid ourselves of what we do not need, as the sign of Virgo is concerned with only what works the best in our lives and will drop anything that does not fit immediately into the puzzle. If you can, put off any confrontations until Saturday evening or Sunday.
- Waning Gibbous - As the light fades from the moon, your negative aspects will, too. Keep this in mind during the waning moon cycle, as this part of the moon cycle focuses on ridding, diminishing, and removal. The third quarter moon is right around the corner, so prepare for another boosting ritual to help that problem leave your life.
- Friday - Ruled by Venus, today is all about friendship! However, because of the vibrations that late Virgo gives, we may find ourselves expressing what we need to get out at the wrong times. Late Virgo pulls no stops; when something is not working, it gets rid of it. Be wary of what you say or do today, in the way of friendships. No worries, however, if something isn't meant, then there is no point in pursuing. Use today to work on prayers or spells that remove harmful people from your life. Do not be sad for any losses; know that this is for your highest good.
- Numerology: 9 - Today's number 9 sends us vibrations of unconditional love. It reminds us that no matter what happens, we are all a part of another's lives, and we meet for reasons of learning and personal growth. Take a step back from anything that has gone wrong and see what you can take from it as a lesson. We are all connected, meeting and parting for a reason.
- Suggested Prayer/Spell work - Coping with broken plans, removal of harmful habits and people from your life, better planning skills, being open to different possibilities, and relaxation.
Love Astrology? Want free daily moon updates to your inbox or feed? Subscribe or follow me on Twitter by clicking the links below this article, under my photo! Click here to Like me on Facebook! For questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me at Examiner.JenniferJordan@the-broomcloset.com! Happy Gazing!
Copyright 2013 Jennifer McDonald / All rights reserved.