Tonight, NBC will air the 100th episode of Parks & Recreation at 8:30pm.
The show, a critical-darling that is now in the middle of its sixth season, has failed to attract significant ratings attention over the years. Constantly on the verge of being canceled for the duration of the show's run, reaching 100 episodes is a very impressive milestone.
ALSO: IFC changes name to IFC
"It's been a major part of my life and I love that we've done 100 episodes and I hope we do 100 more," said star Chris Pratt.
The big 100th episode features Leslie making plans for her future with Ben as she comes to term with her last day in office.
"The final minute is one of my favorite things ever," co-creator Mike Schur told the Hollywood Reporter about tonight's episode. "I will leave that as a teaser."
Next up for the show are a pair of major departures, as Parks & Rec will say a tearful goodbye to Rob Lowe and Rashida Jones in the coming weeks.
NOW READ THIS…
- Netflix releases new trailer for 'House of Cards' season 2
- Watch Steve Ballmer's bizarre 'goodbye' speech to Microsoft employees
- Netflix: 'Orange is the New Black' is our most successful original show
- Enjoy this disturbing video of Bill Gates dressed as Austin Powers
- Review: 'Moone Boy' is a delight