Tommy Baldwin Racing is making seven announcements in seven days in conjunction with its social media partner, 140 BUZZ. Check back with the Buffalo Motorsports Examiner this weekend for more announcements from TBR and 140 BUZZ.
- Monday, January 28th – Golden Corral will return to TBR in 2013, sponsoring the No. 36 Chevrolet SS with driver J.J. Yeley at the four superspeedway races. Yeley, a veteran racer who has captured the elusive USAC “Triple Crown,” will race for TBR and Golden Corral twice each at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega Superspeedway. Also returning: the “Top 10 Kids Eat Free” promotion, taking place on “J.J. Mondays” after the superspeedway races; kids get a free buffet with the purchase of an adult buffet (two free kid’s buffets per adult buffet purchase).
- Tuesday, January 29th – Butler, Pennsylvania-based United Mining Equipment joins Yeley’s No. 36 Chevy as primary sponsor for three races in2013: both Bristol Motor Speedway events and the summer race at Kentucky Speedway.
- Wednesday, January 30th – Accell Construction will be back on the No. 36 for six races: two each at Phoenix, Texas and Kansas. This marks Accell’s third season with TBR.
Learn more about TBR at www.tommybaldwinracing.com.
Check out Paula’s Examiner columns on motorsports:
Follow Paula on:
- Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance and Examiner.com Motorsports
- Twitter - @paulat14
- Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
- Flickr – Paula Thompson Freelance
Contact Paula at email@example.com