These bars are so rich and delicious, perfect for parties, gifts, or just enjoying!
- sugar cookie mix (1 lb 1.5 oz bag)
- 1 box vanilla pudding mix
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 C butter, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 bag toffee bits
How to Make Toffee Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9x13 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the first five ingredients and one egg until you have a well-blended dough.
- Press into the bottom and sides of the baking pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar with an electric mixer until well blended and smooth.
- Add the other egg and the egg yolks, and continue mixing until smooth.
- Spread over the crust in the baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until set. Remove from oven and sprinkle the top with the toffee bits.
- Cool and cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.
Adapted from Betty Crocker.
The Cove in Concord park will be filled with twinkle lights, vendors with kettle corn, hot chocolate, and coffee, and bonfires for warming up and roasting marshmallows by December 17 - 27. Call 865-215-6607 for more info.