March 14, 2014
Here are some important dates in TV history for today:
- On this date in 2005, Kelsey Grammer debuted the unsuccessful "Kelsey Grammer Presents the Sketch Show" on Fox.
- Julie Louis-Dreyfus' first hit since "Seinfeld," "The New Adventures of Old Christine" made its debut on this date in 2006.
- Elle McPherson launched her reality show, "Fashion Star" on this date in 2012.
Here are some notable birthdays for today:
- Danny Masterson from "That 70s Show" was born on this date.
- Dana Delaney of "China Beach" fame observes a birthday today.
- Molly Stanton from the soap opera "Passions" was born today.
- Corey Miller from "LA Ink" celebrates a birthday today.