January 9, 2014
Here are some highlights from TV history for today:
- The live music show, "Hullabaloo" came to an end after two and a half years on ABC.
- Donald Trump's "The Apprentice" debuted on this date on NBC.
Here are some notable birthdays for today:
- "F-Troop's" Larry Storch was born on this date.
- The first Dr. Who, William Hartnell observes a birth today.
- TV game show host, Bob Eubanks was born on this date.
- Soap actress Jessica Leccia celebrates a birthday today. She played Inez Salinger on "One Life to Live" and Natalie River on "Guiding Light."
- Amber Benson from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" observes a birthday today.