Nancy Nally of Scrapbook Update reports that QuicKutz's assets were purchased by Lifestyle Crafts, LLC, an investor group based in Utah.
Dianne Valize Garcia of Savvy Scrapbooker offers money-saving tips for recession scrapbooking.
Katie at The Daily Digi discusses page borders and paper edges.
Aaron of SirScrapalot has the scoop on using blocking to create interesting scrapbook layouts.
Learn how to make paper flowers from Hannah at Northridge Media's card blog.
Hero Arts wants to know how you store your distress ink foams.
July 27 - 29, 2010 in Rosemont, IL (Convention/Trade Show)
July 30 - 31, 2010 in Rosemont, IL (Craft Super Show)
Creating Keepsakes Conventions
- July 9-10, 2010 in Des Moines, IA
- July 16-17, 2010 in Houston, TX
- July 16-17, 2010 in Valley Forge, PA
- August 13-14, 2010 in Charlotte, NC
- August 20-21, 2010 in Tulsa, OK
- August 27-28, 2010 in Virginia Beach, VA
- September 10-11, 2010 in Cincinnati, OH
- September 17-18, 2010 in San Marcos, TX
- July 9-10, 2010 in Duluth, GA
- July 16-17, 2010 in Puyallup, WA
- August 6-7, 2010 in Santa Clara, CA
- August 20-21, 2010 in St. Charles, IL
- September 24-25, 2010 in Portland, OR
Subscribe to this column's spam-free email updates using the "subscribe" link beneath the title of this article and you'll never miss an Examiner.com National Scrapbooking article.