Monday October 21, 2013: You'll stay busy flitting from one experience, conversation or idea to the next, but don't expect to get much accomplished. Rather... slow down and take stock of where you've been and what's been happening recently. Why? Because today marks the the beginning of a three week period of time in which you can successfully correct, edit or alter things that you've been working on for some time.
Mercury retrograde begins today (October 21 - November 9). This means the prefix "re" takes on more importance. And re-thinking, re-doing, re-writing, re-editing, re-assessing, re-evaluating, re-enrolling, re-committing etc. will help make this period of time productive and fulfilling. Read more about Mercury Retrograde.
We all make mistakes, now it’s time to learn from them
So what should you do during the next 3 weeks?
- Stop. Think. Wait. Listen.
- Clean up the house, desk, hard drive.
- Back up important stuff, duplicate documents.
- Relive parts of your past - forgive, forget, clean up, move on.
- Observe and take in instead of acting or reacting.
- Use the time to go over stuff you've started - finish it, toss it, revamp it or let it go.
- Realize much of mental stuff swirling around in your busy brain right now is just confusing mind chatter.
- Relax, reflect, be open and be patient, in 3 weeks the confusion will clear up and your view of the future will be different.
“Mercury retrograde…isn’t ‘bad’, - it just takes some planning to cooperate with the energies. It’s meant to be spent assimilating experiences, reviewing the past, and redoing, in general. Matter of fact, if you really want to get the most out of a Mercury retrograde, confine your activities as much as possible to those that have “re” attached to the beginning of the word. Re-schedule appointments, repair vehicles, return to the past, re-write documents and agreements, etc.” Steven Forrest, author of "The Inner Sky"
Please note: These are the major astrological trends that are influencing everyone's life today. The real story for you how these general trends will affect YOUR chart and YOUR life. To find an astrologer or to find out more about Patricia ~ click here. Need some quick advice? A short astrological consult, via email, may be perfect for you ~Click here