Fans of the super-sized Duggar family have been kept in the dark for quite some time about the 2013 start date for "19 Kids and Counting," but on Feb. 19, TLC finally revealed the date on Facebook. “The Duggars are back and this time – they’re invading China and Japan! Don’t miss the premiere of ’19 Kids and Counting: The Duggars Do Asia,'" was the posted on Tuesday. The 2013 premiere airs at 9 p.m. EST on Tuesday, March 12 on TLC.
Fans have been responding to the announcement on Facebook. Below are a few posts from Feb. 19.
- “Yay! This made my day! I’m soooo excited.” – Erica Bouchette
- “Yeah! I’ve missed them SO much!” – Vicki Gardner Anderson
- “Horray! I have SOOO missed their show! Can’t wait for the premiere.” – Judy Sylvester Boothe
- “I'm so happy for the many opportunities this family has and thankful we can go on the trips with them. Thanks to them for sharing their lives with us. I can't wait for the show to be back on. I've missed them. I even watch the reruns more than once.” – Carol Darnell Chapman
- “So happy they get to enjoy different places in the world. God bless and keep each one of you safe. We love you all!” – Stephanie Bowman Mingura
More about the Duggar family from "19 Kids & Counting"
The super-sized Duggar family includes mom Michelle, dad Jim Bob, plus children Joshua, Jana, John-David, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy-Anna, Jeremiah, Jedidiah, Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, Johannah, Jennifer, Jordyn and Josie. The family resides completely debt-free in Arkansas and stars in a weekly reality TV series on TLC called "19 Kids & Counting."
Do you love the Duggars? Then sign up to get my articles personally delivered to your in-box. Just click on SUBSCRIBE, and you'll stay up-to-the-minute with your favorite super-sized family.