When it comes time to go on a cruise ship, you will want to make sure you do all of the packing the right way. If you forgot something, it can be very expensive on the shop or something you can't even get there. Use this tips to make sure you pack your bag right for your cruise vacation.
- Put all liquid (shampoo, toothpaste, mouthwash, etc) in ziplock bags. They are not always careful with bags and these can end up spilling.
- Understand the dress code. One night is formal night and you will want a nice outfit for most trips. Some require closed shoes or even pants for men. Make sure you have these things with you.
- Bring an empty bag or leave room in your suitcase for items you purchase while on the trip.
- Don't forget your passport or birth certificate. Without it, you will not even be able to get on the ship.
- Make sure you bring things for excursion days. You will need water shoes, sunscreen, bug spray, or other items for these so make sure you have them with you.
- You will want a highlighter. As crazy as it might sound, you are going to want the option of highlighting what is going on each day that you want to do.
- Don't forget your prescription medication.
- Bring plenty of clothes with you. There are so many ways to get wet and sweaty on a cruise you will want a few extra things just in case.
These are great tips for your next cruise ship. You will have a great time, but there is no reason to have extra stress because you forget something at home. Share your tips in the comments.
If you want the Oklahoma City Travel Examiner to review your facility, please e-mail Mandy at email@example.com.