Jump N Jax is holding it's spring/summer consignment sale from February 4th through February 7th for the public. To make it easier for Jacksonville parents, grandparents, and other shoppers to make the most out of their shopping experience, there are certain tips and secrets to know about! There are also hints for consignors and volunteers! Don't miss out on this great semi-annual sale.
Tips For Shoppers
- The first 400 shoppers through the door will receive a goody bag filled wtih offers and discounts from Jump N Jax local Jacksonville area sponsors! Sponsors of the sale include: Oh 2 Be a Kid, Pink Ivy Parties, Kidspark, Salon on the Boulevard, St John's Presbyterian Kindergarten, First Baptist Junior Academy, Jennifer Mendoza Photography and Celebration Party Rentals.
- Leave kids at home...or drop them off at Kidspark in Jacksonville! Tiffany Wheeler of Jump N Jax wants shoppers to know that children are welcome but, "You will want to focus all of your attention of all of the great bargains you can find -- and it can be crowded!"
- Bring something sturdy to put purchases in while shopping! This can include a laundry basket, reusable canvas bags, and even a stroller to make it easier to keep items with you.
- Pregnant? A new grandparent? Military with ID? Shoppers in these categories get to shop the pre-sale on Wednesday, February 3! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a pass.
Tips For Consignors & Volunteers
- Price items to what you would be willing to spend! It may be best to start at 1/4 to 1/3 the retail price and go from there. Pricing tips can be found online.
- Ironing clothing may make items stand out because clothes, especially for babies are popular items to sell.
- Consignors who get 5 new consignors to sign up for Jump N Jax will receive 75% of their sales, instead of the regular 65%!
- Volunteers get to shop the earliest! To volunteer visit Jump N Jax's website and shop on Tuesday, February 2nd.
More information on the Jump N Jax spring/summer sale is included on Examiner.com!
Looking for other local events? Browse through Jacksonville Children's Toys Examiner's articles!
Follow Nicole on Twitter for articles, coupons, and great deals happening NOW!