There are many reasons to visit the Walt Disney World Resorts and Theme Parks. Some visit just to get away from their day-to-day lives. While others make plans to visit as part of a celebration. Make your upcoming Disney vacation special by customizing it based on your reasons to getaway.
Here are some tips to help create a customized Disney World vacation celebration experience:
- Get your Disney celebration buttons from Customer Service, including “Happily Ever After,” “First Visit,” “Happy Birthday (fill in name),” “Happy Anniversary,” “Family Reunion” and “I’m Celebrating.”
- Speak with the Disney Florist to create a Princess Gift package perfect for your little princess or have a welcome basket left in the room before your arrival from Mickey Mouse himself.
- Create memories by having your families portrait done by a Disney PhotoPass photographer at select resorts or stop by one of the theme parks and have your family’s photo taken in front of your favorite attraction. CD’s can be purchased containing all of your Disney vacation memories. For more information visit DisneyPhotoPass.com.
- Create customized shirts at the Disney Design-A-Tee shop at Downtown Disney.
- Wear Mickey ear hats, including a “Happy Birthday” one and have it personalized.
- Purchase pirate gifts for the swashbuckler in your family from the Disney Florist, then have your gift delivered to your Pirate Room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Have a specialty cake made from your Disney resort’s bakery or by calling 407.827.2253, 72 hours notice needed.
- Order birthday and other celebration gifts from the Disney Florist to have delivered to your resort.
- Private parties are available at Goofy’s Candy Company at Downtown Disney. Call 407.WDW.BDAY to book your party.
- Purchase an autograph book or Disney T-shirt and go around all of the theme parks collecting character signatures.
- Start your own pin collection and bring your unwanted pins to the parks and resorts to trade with Disney Cast Members. Select pins that represent the vacation activities you have enjoyed at Disney.
- Take the guided, interactive Disney’s Family Magic Tour at the Magic Kingdom. Other guided tours are available at all of the Disney parks and select resorts, including Backstage Magic, Dolphins in Depth and Backstage Safari.
Hopefully this gives you some ideas to help you customize your upcoming Disney World vacation. Keep checking back for more Disney travel tips and tricks.