The flu is a contagious disease. It is a viral infection that affects the body’s immune system and uses up its resources.
It is much like what the computer virus does to the computer system incapacitating it. That is why the computer virus was the given the name virus. It operates in the computer system much like the virus that affects the body does.
Prevention I believe is the best way to deal with the flu. Just do all you can to boost your immune system and stay strong.
Here are a few tips for preventing the flu epidemic:
1. Wash your hands before touching food you will be eating.
2. Do everything you can to avoid stress as it weakens your immune system.
3. Dress warmly. The cold does not give you the flu but exposure uses up your immune system resources making you weaker and more susceptible to the flu virus
4. Use a good chest rub to prevent chest congestion
5. Use honey instead of sugar for your tea to aid good throat health and avoid coughs.
6. Adding lemon to your tea could also be helpful
7. Eat plenty of ginger, garlic and onions
8. Eat organic fruits and vegetables to avoid overloading your system with chemicals that could weaken your immune system.
9. Make sure you get a good night sleep.
10. Get as much sunlight as you can.
11. Bundle up and go for a daily walk and do other exercises too.
12. Avoid public places where people are sneezing and coughing.
13. Allow fresh air into your home.
14. Read with the light of the sun.
15. Pray for good health.
16. Have a hot shower every morning to warm up your muscles.
17. Drink plenty of hot/warm water all day to keep well hydrated..