Check out this lineup of Badger State running events, all scheduled from Thursday, March 20, through Sunday, March 23.
These Wisconsin running events are listed alphabetically by date for easy reference.
- March 20 – Thursday – Mud, Sweat and Beer Trail Dash with Sole Sisters Club – The Rock Sports Complex, Franklin, Wisconsin.
- March 22 – Saturday – Bull Falls Brewery Honor Flight 5K – Wausau, Wisconsin.
- March 22 – Saturday – FDL Police K-9 Legal Run Around 5K – Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
- March 22 – Saturday – Luck of the Irish Run – Great Lakes Multisports Race #6 – Hartland, Wisconsin.
- March 22 – Saturday – Lucky Leprechaun Dash 7K – Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
- March 22 – Saturday – American Lung Association’s Fight for Air Climb – US Bank Center – Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- March 23 – Sunday – Aurora Health Care Two Rivers 10-Mile and 3-Person Relay – Two Rivers, Wisconsin.
- March 23 – Sunday – Tri Faster Tri Play – Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Race dates and venues may be subject to last-minute changes, which often occur with Midwestern winter weather phenomena and other surprises. Also, race-day registrations may be available at some locations, while others may have closed in advance. Participants and spectators are advised to double-check before setting out for these events.
Are you hosting another running event in the region on this date? Feel free to add details in a comment on this running roundup article.
Regional Run Organizers: Email me with your event details, at least a month in advance, for possible inclusion in upcoming articles. Please include flyers, if available, or tag me on your Facebook event pages.
Running Product Makers and Marketers: Have a top product available for review? Email me with sampling information.
Please note: Thank you for reading and for sharing the link to this article with others. Feel free to +1, Digg, Facebook, Pin, Stumble, Tweet, or otherwise pass the http link along. However, this content is copyrighted, so the actual article (or images) may not be copied and reposted on blogs, social networking sites, websites, or elsewhere.
Readers: You are invited to subscribe (confidentially and free, using the link provided above) to receive e-mail updates whenever this columnist publishes a new article. Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. You may wish to join this writer's fan page. Be sure to “like” the Running Examiner – Milwaukee and More page on Facebook for news, information, and inspiration for runners.
Writers: Want to learn how you can join Examiner as a columnist in your choice of cities and topics? Email me for details.