Back at the end of January, the soon-to-be-open City Winery Napa announced the talent lineup for its inaugural Spring/Summer season. Since then, they have added a number of interesting events, with one in particular, a very special sneak peek event, coming up very soon. On March 31, 2014, City Winery Napa will open its doors to its VinoFile members for an afternoon of wine tasting.
This event will provide delicious insight to City Winery’s 30 winery tap partners with tastings from distinctive barrel selections and 60 gallon lots. The cost of admission includes a meet and greet with some of the Valley’s best winemakers and winery owners who will be pouring and exploring various varietals, clones, appellations, terroir, and winemaking techniques. This is a great opportunity to taste many rare wines and get a behind-the-scenes look before City Winery Napa officially opens its doors.
For the surprisingly low price of $75 per year, VinoFile members get access to events like the one mentioned above as well as this list of membership perks:
- 48-hour advance notice to purchase tickets before the public
- No service fees on all ticket purchases
- Buy 10 glasses of Tap Wine, get one free
- $25 coupon to use at the City Winery online wine store
- Free pair of Reserved Tickets for every $500 spent at the restaurant
- Invitations to special members-only events throughout the year
- Virtual Wine Sommelier recommendations specially tailored for you
- Free bus service between City Winery Napa and Calistoga, Yountville, and St. Helena
To get in on this City Winery preview featuring wines from Crossbarn, Judd’s Hill, Luna Vineyards, Saddleback Cellars, and more, click here. City Winery is located at 1030 Main Street in the heart of downtown Napa. The event starts at 3 p.m. and goes until 6.