Tim Graney: Ron Paul admits re-election woes, cites Graney Campaign

Per Tim Graney, Ron Paul cites re-election woes
Per Tim Graney, Ron Paul cites re-election woes
Tim Graney for Congress

Comments

• Nick 5 years ago

When will Kay "Bailout" Hutchinson or Rick "NAFTA SUPERHIGHWAY" Perry endorse Graney?

• ronj 5 years ago

Tim Graney ?? I doubt he has a clue........just another clown jumping on the tea party "badwagon" Ron Paul has been a defender of liberty for over 30 years?? say NO too Graney his message ??? It's too grainey

• Stebro 5 years ago

I don't doubt that the Republicans would like to destroy the gadfly that just won't go away and is stirring up trouble for "business as usual" Republicans ... who are indistinguishable from Democrats. I hope that Paul's constituents can discern their real beneficial interest here. Let's at least make sure Dr. Paul has the money he needs to fight these enemies in the media. If they can destroy Ron Paul, I'm leaving the country.

• Walter 5 years ago

I thought Tim Graney dropped out?

• John 5 years ago

Ron Paul should be President!

• Wrote this to Mr. Garney 5 years ago

If you haven't figured it out by now, fund raising is about getting your base to give money to you so that you can wipe the map with your opponent. Each year, Rep Paul continues to blow away better opponents because he is able to out fund raise his opponents by wide margins. That included you Mr. Graney.

So far, looking at the contributions given to your campaign, I would say that you have a 1 percent chance of removing Mr. Paul as the Republican candidate for District 14. I do need to leave that 1 percent chance in there only because there is always the chance between now and the primaries that Rep. Paul might pass away in some unfortunate accident.

Even looking up the contributions in the FEC filings, I can find no one that has contributed to your campaign as of yet.

Under what pretense do you honestly think that anyone should take you seriously as a candidate? No money, no support, and the same old rhetoric that eve

• Brian 5 years ago

Graney.. you are a moron 1st class.. You are RINO. Ron Paul represents true Republicans. Pull your head out your butt.

• Wrote this to Mr. Garney 5 years ago

• matt 5 years ago

"Tim Graney, not a career politician"

..HAHAHAHAHAH

• Roger Hermann 5 years ago

Graney should be ashamed of himself. If he were openly admitting that he is a follower of Mao, Stalin, Che then I could understand his opposition to Paul. But to run against the greatest defender of liberty we have in the country,that is truly sad. Go home and hide in the closet Mr. Graney.

• Wrote this to Mr. Garney 5 years ago

• Jason Mancuso 5 years ago

I don't think Graney would take his Oath to office seriously just like every other person who has ever been in Congress except Dr. Paul. If I don't have confidence if you saying the oath of office and adhering to it, you sure bet I wouldn't vote for him. BTW, to adhere to the oath, one would end up voting "NO" 99% of the time like Dr. Paul.