Up for review is a plethora of TIGI Hair Care products. The first of which are two of the Dumb Blonde products. We received the Purple Toning Shampoo and the Toning Protection Spray. We are not blonde, feaux or otherwise. Hence, we had a dear friend who is a feaux blonde these these and she loved them. She loved the smell, the shine and pretty much everything about them. Both products retail for $17.99.
Our friend also tried Color Goddess: Miracles Treatment Mask (for color treated hair). It retails for $18.99. Again, she was very pleased.
This sounds like us. We tried everything else, which included the following;
- Blow Out Balm (retail value is $19.95)
- Fast Fixx Style Prep (retail value is $14.95)
- For Texturing (retail value is $14.95)
- For Working (retail value is $14.95)
- Session Series Style Cream (retail value is $18.95)
- Your Highness Elevating Conditioner (retail value is $17.95)
- Your Highness Elevating Shampoo (retail value is $16.95)
- Oatmeal & Honey Nourishing Shampoo (retail value is $16.95)
- Oatmeal & Honey Nourishing Conditioner (retail value is $17.95)
- Oatmeal & Honey Deep Nourishing Mask (retail value is $19.95)
- Leave-In Conditioner (retail value is $18.95)
- Strong Hold Mousse (retail value is $14.95)
- Thickening Gel Creme (retail value is $17.99)
The product packaging is well done. All products are aesthetically pleasing. The shampoos do a thorough job. The hair sprays hold all day. The balms, styling products and everything else are just top of the line. No way around it.
In fact, it's somewhat of a wild concept for us. We tested so many products and did not find anything displeasing, unquestionable or unworthy of our beautiful brunette strands.