Tonight's game marks the second and final meeting of the season between these clubs. In what became a field goal battle, (RB) Maurice Jones-Drew carried the heavy water, rushing for a season-high 84 yards, as Jacksonville prevailed on the road, 13-6.
Texans-Jaguars 2013 Game Time & Live Stream
Opening kickoff is scheduled for tonight at 8:30 p.m. EST (7:30 p.m. CST/) following the "Prekick Show" with Rich Eisen, Michael Irvin, Marshall Faulk, Steve Mariucci and Deion Sanders.
A live stream feed of the NFL Network broadcast is also available online viewing for a variety of devices (desktop, tablet and/or smartphone).
Cable subscribers can watch all this Thursday Night Football 2013 game via NFL Network Live, while NFL fans outside North America can stream the action on NFL Game Pass.
Finally, Verizon Wireless customers can stream this game straight to their mobile phones by downloading the NFL Mobile app.
NFL Betting Odds - Thursday Night Football 2013
Las Vegas NFL oddsmakers have Houston [-3½] winning this game by just over a field goal versus Jacksonville [+3½] and the OVER/UNDER tallies 43 points. For intents and purposes, that's an ATS increase of a half-point in favor of the visiting team as we near kickoff.
Texans' ATS Consensus – Prior to NFL Network Game Time [52 pct.]
- Houston [-2½ pts.]: 515 units.
- Houston [3 pts.]: 744 units.
- Houston [-3½ pts.]: 102 units.
- Houston [Total]: 1361 units.
Jaguars' ATS Consensus – Prior to Live Stream Online [48 pct.]
- Jacksonville [+2½ pts.]: 358 units.
- Jacksonville [+3 pts.]: 738 units.
- Jacksonville [+3½ pts.]: 157 units.
- Jacksonville [Total]: 1253 units.
Recent Trends to Consider – TNF Week 14
- HOU is 0-7 ATS in its last 7 games following an ATS win.
- HOU is 0-4 ATS in its last 4 versus the AFC South.
- OVER is 4-0 in HOU last 4 games following an ATS win.
- JAX is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 TNF games.
- JAX is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 home games.
- JAX is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 home games versus teams with a losing road records.
Texans vs Jaguars 2013 – NFL Extra Point
- Road team is 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
- UNDER is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
- UNDER is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings in JAX.
Don't miss this Thursday Night Football 2013 matchup between the Houston Texans and Jacksonville Jaguars. Watch the live TV broadcast at 8:25 p.m. EST on NFL Network, or check out the (Internet) live streaming options prior to game time.