Earlier today, publisher bitComposer Games and developer Most Wanted Entertainment announced a new arcade helicopter shoot 'em up called Thunder Wolves. It looks pretty good and sort of resembles a more arcadey version of the old Soviet Strike games on the original PlayStation. Check out some screenshots of the game in the slide show above.
Thunder Wolves scheduled to be released on Xbox LIVE Arcade, PlayStation Network, and Windows PC in the "second quarter" of 2013 (between April and June). Features include:
- Old-school helicopter action.
- A fully destroyable environment.
- Ninee different helicopters and a wide arsenal of weapons are available.
- 13 action-packed missions in four different regions.
- A wide variety of missions, from stealth and escort operations to seek and destroy missions.
- An assortment of different enmies from terrorist foot soldiers and land vehicles to enemy helicopters.
- Boss battles.
- Local multiplayer mode tag team. Create a unit with a friend and fly into battle in co-op mode as pilot and gunner.