The second NBA 2014 matchup on tonight’s NBA on TNT double-header has the Thunder and Nuggets in a live streaming free game, which has a TV schedule start time of 10:40 p.m. EST (9:40 p.m. CST/8:40 p.m. MST) following the conclusion of the Heat-Knicks clash.
According to a Jan. 8, 2014 NBA report, the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colo., will be the site for this Northwest showdown between the third-place (17-17) Denver Nuggets and the division-leading (27-8) Oklahoma City Thunder.
In addition to TNT’s national broadcast, NBA basketball fans around the world can watch a free live streaming feed on their desktop, tablet, mobile phone or other internet-operating devices.
Much like in the case of the Miami vs. New York NBA schedule 2014 ballgame, Thunder and Nuggets fans can visit TNT Overtime to verify accessibility, or simply click here at the aforementioned TV game time to view it live.
Led by Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City comes in with a road record of 12-5 and winners of six of their last 10 games played. For the hosting Nuggets, this team has been able to turn things around with a much-needed three-game win streak.
According to NBA oddsmakers, the visiting Thunder [-3½] is favored to defeat the Nuggets [+3½] by just over a three-pointer tonight, and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 211½ points. Straight-up betting lines for this NBA on TNT game go as follows: Oklahoma City [-175] vs. Denver [+155].
Consensus Before Free TV Broadcast & Live Streaming Feed
- Oklahoma City point spread: 58 percent.
- Denver point spread: 42 percent.
- OVER: 65 percent.
- UNDER: 35 percent.
Betting Trends Before NBA on TNT Game Time
- Thunder is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 road games versus teams with a winning home records.
- Thunder is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games following an against-the-spread loss.
- Thunder is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight-up loss.
- Over is 4-0 in Nuggets’ last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Under is 5-0 in Nuggets last 5 home games versus teams with a road-winning percentage above .600.
- Under is 6-0 in Nuggets last 6 games versus teams with a winning percentage above .600.
- Under is 6-1-1 in the last 8 meetings at Denver.
- Thunder is 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings with Nuggets.