The second game on tonight’s NBA live stream (online) double-header on ESPN features the Thunder taking on the Clippers, in a game that according to an NBA April 9 report, has a TV scheduled start time of 10:30 p.m. EST (9:30 p.m. CST/8:30 p.m. MST/7:30 p.m. PST).
The Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles, Calif., will be the site for this potential Western Conference Final between the (56-21) OKC Thunder and the (55-23) LA Clippers. As stated above, this game gets underway following the conclusion of the Heat-Grizzlies game on big ESPN.
This game will also be streaming live on Watch-ESPN for those who wish to watch it on a desktop, smartphone and a number of mobile (Internet) devices. For more information on how to watch the Thunder battle the Clippers visit ESPN's Live Stream page, or simply click here to be transferred directly.
If the 2014 NBA playoffs started tonight, the Thunder would go in as the second seed, while the Clippers would clinch the third spot. However, with a handful of games remaining on the schedule, the final standings have yet to be determined.
Tonight, Oklahoma City and Los Angeles meet for the fourth and final time during the regular season. The Clippers come in leading the season series 2-1, as the Thunder’s best hope is to earn a split.
However, if NBA oddsmakers are correct, Los Angeles should clinch the season series at home this evening from Oklahoma City. According to Las Vegas point spreads, the Clippers [-3½] are favored in the ATS department versus the Thunder [+3½], and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 210½ points.
Betting Consensus Before to ESPN Live Stream Online
- OKC Thunder spread: 47 percent.
- LA Clippers spread: 53 percent.
- OVER bets: 784 units.
- UNDER bets: 291 units.
Trends to Consider Before to TV Schedule Start Time
- Thunder is 12-4 ATS in their last 16 games against a team with a winning percentage above .600.
- Thunder is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight-up win of more than 10 points.
- Thunder is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Clippers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games against teams with winning percentages above .600.
- Clippers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games versus a team with a winning straight-up record.
- Clippers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
Thunder vs Clippers 2014 NBA Buzzer Beating Figures
- OVER is 4-0 in Thunder’s last 4 road games versus a team with a winning home record.
- OVER is 7-0 in Thunder’s last 7 Wednesday games.
- OVER is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 road games.
- OVER is 4-0 in Clippers’ last 4 games following a straight-up win.
- OVER is 4-0 in Clippers’ last 4 games following an ATS win.
- UNDER is 8-1-1 in Clippers’ last 10 home games.