What are you plans for the weekend? How about indulging in the other white meat, pork?Be sure to check out the attached video of the classic American BLT sandwich, which is one of my favorite sandwiches too.
- Look forward to Bacon Eating Contest also known as the Olympics of Bacon Eating. A full day of Bacon eating may just be the yummiest thing you ever do in your life. It will be a celebration of the great white meat with the oink, oink sound. But what is a party without fine beverages? Guess what? They got that covered with a full service bars to include beer, liquor, wine and of course, bacon cocktails. They will also have bottle water, soft drinks,and other liquid delights to wash all the yummy, porky delight-fulness down.
- Look forward to the 2014 Maryland Bacon-Off where participating Chef's & Mixologists will show off their skills in one of the largest bacon battles to happen since America was born. Participants will compete in one or more of 4 categories - appetizers, entrees, dessert, and/or cocktails - to see who will reign supreme in their respective league.
- Look forward to Cooking & Cocktail Demonstrations. So you have just inhaled the finest Bacon dish of your life but now terror sets in as you realize you may never get to taste this perfection ever again.
- Look forward to a variety of Food for purchase. Expect a wide variety of everything bacon from appetizers to desserts and everything in between, this will be a Bacon Lovers Dream.
- Look forward to Non-Food Vendors. This event will feature a non-food vendor area that is sure to amaze as vendors sell r wares from bacon candles to bacon jams to tactical bacon - you can expect the unexpected of bacon at this consortium of merchants looking to promote the bacon life.
- Look forward to Live Music at the Maryland Bacon Festival. As if, the full flavor spectrum of bacon delights is not enough, we will be bringing in some of the area's top bands to provide entertainment for the evening and really take this bacon bash to the festival level. Hosting the stage for the day will be Maryland's own Jimi HaHa of Jimmie's Chicken Shack.
Who: Open to general public whereas, $25 pass here includes entry to The Maryland Bacon Festival, 3 bacon sample tickets to be used at any of our 30+ food vendors. A $70 VIP pass here includes express VIP entry into the Maryland Bacon Festival, an official Bacon Festival VIP T-Shirt, an official Bacon Festival VIP laminate, an official Bacon Festival poster, 10 bacon samples that can be used at any of our 30+ food vendors, 2 drink tickets to be used at any of the Charm City Hospitality bars including good for alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages. Be sure to check out non-pass and group pricing here.
When: Saturday April 26, 2014 between 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Rash Field at 201 Key Highway Baltimore, MD 21230
FYI: This event is Rain or Shine - if there is rain expected we will be tenting large portions of this event.
Have you heard? Graul's Market "Bring home the Bacon" promo (valid only on 04/25/14) offering 1 FREE pound of Graul's famous deli pasta, peas, and bacon salad (savings of $5.99) with a purchase of $25 or more. Click here for the coupon to print. This offer is valid in Annapolis, Maryland & Cape St. Claire Maryland locations ONLY.
Stay in the know by clicking the ✓subscribe button above this article for updates on the latest trends for well-rounded lifestyle.