Thomas Rhett will open for Jason Aldean’s “Night Train Tour” during four shows across western Canada while also headlining his own tour. The Georgia native hit the country music scene with “Something to Do With My Hands” and has been roaring up the country music charts since its release.
Not only will Thomas Rhett open for Jason Aldean's "Night Train" tour, but he announced on Facebook on Sept. 13 that tickets are now on sale for his first headlining tour. The “It Goes Like This” singer/songwriter will begin his tour with Jason Aldean on Sept. 28 in Vancouver, BC at the Rogers Centre.
Thomas Rhett’s debut CD “It Goes Like This” will be released on Oct. 29 through the Valory Music Co./Big Machine Label Group/Universal Music Canada. The title song, “It Goes Like This,” which is nearing sales of 500,000 in the United States, continues to be the best-selling country song on the iTunes Country Singles Chart. USA Today recently hailed Thomas Rhett as "owning the country charts", and he certainly burned up the airwaves during the summer of 2013 with his the single “It Goes Like This” from his forthcoming CD.
Thomas Rhett, born Thomas Rhett Atkins, Jr. is the son of Rhett Atkins, the singer/songwriter who scored a trio of top 20 hits in the mid-1990s. His father’s songs, including “That Ain’t My Truck” and “Don’t Get Me Started” made a lasting impression on him and on his songwriting.
Rhett’s 12-track debut CD was produced by Jay Joyce, Michael Knox and Luke Laird and features two top 15 songs, “Something To Do With My Hands” and “Beer With Jesus.” Fans can follow Thomas Rhett on Facebook and Twitter.
Thomas Rhett Tour Dates:
- Sept. 17 at Johnny & June’s in Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Sept. 19 at Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Neb.
- Sept. 20 at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in St. Louis, MO
- Sept. 21 at Klipsch Music Center in Indianapolis, IN
- Sept. 25 at Spokane Arena in Spokane, WA
- Sept. 26 at Sleep Country Amphitheater in Ridgefield, WA
- Sept. 27 at Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, WA
- Sept. 28 at Rogers Centre in Vancouver, BC (with Jason Aldean)
- Oct. 3 at Credit Union Centre in Saskatoon, SK (with Jason Aldean)
- Oct. 4 at Rexall Place in Edmonton, AB (with Jason Aldean)
- Oct. 5 at Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, AB (with Jason Aldean)
- Oct 6 at Washington State University in Pullman, WA
- Oct. 9 at Black Oak Casino in Tuolumme, CA
- Oct. 10 at Save Mart Center in Fresno, CA
- Oct. 11 at Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Sacramento, CA
For additional tour dates and ticket information, visit Thomas Rhett’s website.
- Never miss an update on country music, celebrity or reality television news and gossip! Subscribe to Rachael Monaco Country Music Examiner, Rachael Monaco Celebrity Headlines Examiner and Rachael Monaco Reality TV Examiner
- Follow Rachael Monaco on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Sulia and Bubblews
©Rachael Monaco All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author. The first two sentences may be reposted with a link back to the original article.