August 9, 2012
It's a sales tax holiday! Make the most of it this weekend! Note: things like footwear, belts, scarves, and hats are tax-free, many accessories like jewelry and handbags are not. For a full list, check out Patch.
- It's time for the Shops Around Lenox Boutique Tent Sale. Yes, it's hot outside and you'll be shopping in it, but you'll also be scoring up to 70% off on designer duds from boutiques like Fab'rik, Tootsies, Deka, Swank, Cosabella, Pella, Bill Hallman and more. Preview the fall collections inside the stores while you cool off. Friday and Saturday from 11am to 6pm and Sunday noon to 5pm.
- Stop by Saks Fifth Avenue to meet Lafayette New York designer Edward Wilkerson on Saturday. Enjoy light refreshments and, of course, shop the fall collection.
- Shop the Barneys Warehouse sale online from the comfort of your own home. The NY Daily News pointed out a few accessories that are under $100.
- Stop by DSW for tax-free savings on fall boots and shoes, now available in stores.
- Kohl's offers 30% to 50% off accessories and apparel for back-to-school, including brands like Princess Vera Wang, Rock & Republic, Simply Vera Wang, LC Lauren Conrad, Mudd and more.