Though it may not be a busy activities and event calendar weekend for St. Lucie County, there is still a few things happening I thought you all should know about. If you do not see something of interest to you, check out other listings in my Vero Beach and Martin County activities articles.
Let’s take a look at what is happening this weekend in St. Lucie County.
Friday, March 8, 2013
- Fun-U-Cation from 6-9:30 p.m. at the Manatee Observation and Education Center (480 N. Indian River Drive) in Fort Pierce. For ages 5-10. Cost is $15-$20. For more information call 772.466.1600 ext. 3337.
Saturday, March 9, 2013
- Treasure Coast Seafood Festival from noon-10 p.m. at the Port St. Lucie Civic Center Martin Health System Village Square (9221 SE Civic Center Place) in Port St. Lucie. For more information call 772.398.7015 or visit CityofPSL.com/civic.
- Walk Against Violence at 11 a.m. at the Elks Club (25th Street and Avenue M) in Fort Pierce. For more information call 772.242.3686.
- Hooray for Hollywood Dinner and Dance at 5:30 p.m. at the Sons of Italy Lodge (765 SW Dalton Circle) in Port St. Lucie. For ages 18 and up. Cost is $15 per person. For tickets call 772.398.1453.
- Flea Market from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Spanish Lakes One Auditorium (1 Silver Oak Drive) in Port St. Lucie.
Check back later in the weekend for a list of things to do along Florida’s East Coast.