July 19, 2012
As fall merchandise starts to hit the floors, discounts go deeper. School is just around the corner, so now is the time to help out kids who might not have all they need for the coming year.
- Fab'rik hosts its pre-warehouse sale, offering buy-one-get-one-free jeans; $10, $20, $30, and $40 racks; shoes starting at $10 and more. Make room in your closet for these new goodies by donating old clothes and accessories at your local Fab'rik. Items will be used for a Teen Shopping Spree as part of a partnership with the United Way.
- H&M helps you get in the spirit for a last-minute beach getaway with buy-one-get-one-free swimsuits, starting at $4.95. Mix and match colors and accessories to create a look that no one else on the beach will have!
- Take an extra 30% off all sale items at the Gap, including shoes, belts, bags and more.
- New styles have been added to the sale racks at Bloomingdale's, making for savings of 25% to 50% off, including jewelry, handbags, shoes and more.
- Daily Candy Atlanta editor Ashley Hesseltine hosts the Les Nouvelles Yard Sale on Saturday, July 21 from 11:30am to 4pm. Get up to 90% off designer digs, plus a chance to win Karen Walker sunglasses, Fallon jewelry or a Lemlem scarf. (1320 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd.)