Skip to main content
Report this ad

See also:

This week, Lieutenant Colonel Allen West calls President Obama an Islamist

After the Benghazi massacre, this flag was on the website,
After the Benghazi massacre, this flag was on the website,

This week Lieutenant Colonel Allen West blogged that Obama is an Islamist supporter. He indicated the only plausible explanation for many actions taken by President Obama and his administration is that they are working counter to the security of the United States of America and named several instances of anti-American support, and Americans should consider this very seriously.
1. The unilateral release of five senior Taliban back to the enemy while the enemy is still fighting us.
2. Providing weapons of support to the Muslim Brotherhood-led Egyptian government — F-16s and M1A1 Abrams tanks — but not to the Egyptian government after the Islamist group has been removed.
3. Negotiations with Qatar and Turkey, two Islamist-supporting countries.
4. Negotiations with Hamas, a terrorist group.
5. Returning sanction money, to the tune of billions of dollars, back to the theocratic regime led by Iran’s ayatollahs and allowing them to march on towards nuclear capability.
6. Obama’s evident support of Islamists in Libya.

If you would like to receive future articles, please click on SUBSCRIBE.

And then there is Benghazi. We can certainly look back at Benghazi and Obama’s lack of concern. In my article dated May 8, 2013 I wrote that on the morning of the attacks, Information Management Officer, Sean Smith, reported to security in Tripoli, indicating that around 6:40 a.m., one of the guards saw troubling activity. Near their main gate, a member of the police force was seen in the upper level of a building across from the compound, photographing the inside of the U.S. special mission. Even more troubling, the man was part of the police unit sent to protect the mission, and the car number was 322.

In Benghazi, Stevens’ meetings throughout the day were all held within the confines of the gated compound for security reasons with no problems. Fears started to escalate.

At approximately 6:30, Libyan time, 12:30 pm East Coast time, Ambassador Chris Steven’s team warned Washington that “a Libyan Militia was gathering weapons and gathering steam.”

Stevens’ last appointment was at 8 p.m., or 2 p.m. EST, and that meeting was with the Turkish Consul General Ali Akin Sait. More than likely they were talking about the current Libya shipment of weapons headed for Syria but docked in Turkey. The shipment reportedly weighed 400 tons and included SA-7 surface-to-air anti-aircraft missiles and rocket-propelled grenades. If these weapons were used to defeat Assad, what guarantee is there that they would eventually be used against the United States?

Around the same time as Stevens’ meeting with Ali, according to the AP, which would be 2 p.m. EST, neighbors near the compound in Libya described activists who installed checkpoints around the compound. According to neighbors, these checkpoints were manned by bearded jihadists with trucks equipped with heavy machine guns, and flashing the logo of al-Qaeda-linked Ansar al-Sharia. The activists sealed off the streets leading to the compound. They set up roadblocks with pick-up trucks mounted with heavy machine guns, according to witnesses. Neighbors said that no one could get in or out.

The meeting with the Turkish Consul General Ali Akin Sait ended around 8:30 pm and, afterwards, Stevens escorted the Consul General to the main gate chatting briefly with the guards. All was quiet at the compound. There were no protests or problems, and Stevens was relieved. The heat of the summer day had cooled somewhat, and the Ambassador decided to go to bed after a long, trying day. Also in the residence was Sean Smith and 4 agents, all armed with nothing more than pistols. There was another agent a nearby tactical information center also armed with a pistol.

Suddenly, the Libyan security forces, that were protecting the Ambassador and the compound, quickly fled around 9:40. Within a minute, a well-armed mob, some with foreign accents, broke through the main gate. Neighbors describe the scene as “150 bearded gunmen, some wearing the Afghan-style tunics favored by Islamic militants. They indicated that the trucks bore the logo of Ansar al-Shariah, a powerful local group of Islamist militants who worked with the municipal government to manage security in Benghazi.

What about Ali? The Turkish Consul General had to go through the blockade of jihadists as he left the vicinity of the ‘consulate.’ Did the Turk call Stevens to warn him of the impending danger? Apparently not! There is no trace of phone call. Moreover, how could the Turk himself have walked through the blockade unless he was protected?

It was well planned. Heavily armed gangs of men charged towards the barracks and immediately torched it. Some were carrying AlQaeda flags. After torching the barracks, others lit the embassy cars. They were yelling and running throughout the compound.
Upon hearing the gun shots and yelling, a diplomatic security agent in the tactical operations center of the compound immediately activated the diplomatic danger notification system through a Flash call, which alerted (1.) the nearby 17th February brigade, (2.) the embassy in Tripoli and (3.) the diplomatic security command center in Washington.

A flash call is a digital point to point message, like an Instant Message. According to military protocol, a message would be sent directly to the 3 locations sited above. When received in the situation room of the Whitehouse, someone immediately transmits it to an Obama aide who WALKS the information immediately to POTUS and verifies delivery. It doesn't matter where the POTUS is; he always has an aide with him. This wasn’t just an attack, there was a missing Ambassador who has a priority 4-stars rank and is representing the President in Libya. Obama knew about the attack immediately.

Charlene Lamb at the State department also received the call and was able to watch the attacks in real time. Immediately, a Quick Reaction Force was deployed from the embassy in Tripoli to Benghazi. Glen Doherty, a former Navy Seal, was on his way from Tripoli by helicopter.

In the Benghazi compound, Special Agent David Uben quickly ran to get Stevens from his bedroom and brought Stevens and Sean Smith into the Safe Room. They made sure the gate was locked so no one could enter. They stayed quiet amid the chaos.

By this time, the Libyan security, the Embassy in Tripoli, the state department and the President knew of the attack.

Uben communicates with others in the compound to make sure they understand the situation. He radios the others in the compound that they are fine. Other agents throughout the compound try to gather weapons and body armor to fight the attackers but are forced back into the second residence by the fighters.
The Whitehouse Situation Room and the State Department watched in real time.

The Islamic fighters ransacked the main residence and then ran to the locked gate of the safe room. They looked inside; it’s dark, and they can’t see anything. The three men inside hold their breaths and watch the attackers from the darkness of the safe room. The attackers are unable to open the gate. Agent Uben has a gun trained on them and ready to shoot if necessary.

The fighters, unable to crack open the gate, decide to go outside, pour diesel fuel around the perimeter of the building and light it on fire. Fire and smoke engulfs the main residence, and dark smoke pours into the safe room with the three men waiting to be rescued.

The Whitehouse situation room and the State Department watched the chaos in real time. At no time did the President issue a CBA, or Cross Border Authority giving the OK for our military to rescue the Ambassador and others. By ignoring the situation, the President allowed the Islamists to win.

West goes on to say, “Sorry, but I can only explain this one way: Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist in his foreign policy perspectives and supports their cause. You can go back and listen to his 2009 speech in Cairo, where Muslim Brotherhood associates were seated front and center.”

Comments are welcome.

Report this ad