To all of those high protein diet fans, Dickey's wants to help you throw a perfect party. According to a recent Press Release, Dickey's had more than 24 million dollars in catering sales in 2013. What makes them so successful? Roland Dickey, Jr., president and CEO of Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. states
In the last 73 years we've catered almost every type of event and have been honored to celebrate with families around the country,from rustic weddings to graduation parties or just family gatherings, we work hard to offer affordable, family friendly catering options that make hosting events seamless.
Dickey's also offered some tips on throwing the perfect party.
5 tips to make your event a success:
- Make a plan – The first step to creating any successful event is advanced planning. Give yourself at least 4 weeks to plan all details of the event.
- Know your budget – "We can work with any budget to help guests create an affordable event," said Michelle Sarlls, Director of Catering for Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. "A great way to optimize your budget is to consider purchasing part of the food for an event, like the meat, and then enlisting friends and family to provide the side dishes."
- Pick your style – Is your event formal or informal? Casual or more upscale? Knowing the vibe you want for your event will help in planning the details such as a full service catering with an on-site meat cutting station and chafing dishes or a more casual self-serve buffet.
- Count your guests and then count on more – Once you know how many guests you will be serving, it's always a good idea to add 10 percent to your catering order. This will ensure that every guest has plenty of food while planning for the unexpected guests.
- Enlist Help – A great event is fun and stress-free. Sometimes this requires a little help from your friends. "If a host spends their entire event in the kitchen, then they can't spend time with their guests," said Sarlls. "Having an event catered is a perfect way to take some of the pressure off of the host so that everyone has fun."
For more information on Dickey's Barbecue Catering Options visit, http://www.dickeys.com/catering.