In celebration of LGBT Pride Month, there are plenty of activities to participate in around Denver. Perhaps of the biggest, of course, is the city’s famous Gay Pride Parade on Colfax Avenue.
But before you make your way to the parade, and the after-party festivities in Civic Center Park, Comcast is offering other fun and meaningful ways to celebrate. Comcast is providing a curated collection of TV, movie selections, box office hits, relevant news headlines, community resources and viewing recommendations on its newly redesigned Xfinity.com/LGBT portal.
Key Xfinity.com/LGBT highlights to look for throughout the month of June include:
- Comprehensive weekly “LGBT What to Watch Guide” packed with information about the latest shows and films featuring LGBT characters.
- Newly curated TV collections including LGBT Teen and film collections like Groundbreakers showcasing iconic LGBT films. GLAAD National Spokesperson, Wilson Cruz, takes a turn as a celebrity guest curator.
- Behind-the-scenes set visits and cast interviews with ABC Family’s The Fosters and USA’s White Collar.
- New Xfinity On Demand TV like B.O.R.N. To Style from A+E’s FYI network.
- HBO’s acclaimed film, The Normal Heart, with a host of original interviews and clips.
Also, for the second year in a row, Xfinity TV is partnering with HERE TV to offer a week-long freeview of the network’s award-winning LGBT programming including: Emmy-nominated A World of Dreams: Voice from the OUT100, original sitcom From Here on OUT, and fan favorites Dante’s Cove and The Lair will be available at no charge.