Here are thirteen gifts that your dog will enjoy the most this Christmas:
If your dog needs number 11 on the list, we can set up an appointment to discuss this with you. Just fill out this form.
1) Lying by the fire with you after a long walk through the woods.
2) A new place to explore.
3) Visiting with dog and human friends.
4) Learning a new trick with you.
5) Playing a game of fetch.
6) Playing a game of find or hide and seek.
7) New classes to learn a new sport, such as agility or freestyle dancing.
8) Remembering to spend time with them when the busy holiday season gets in full swing.
9) A thinking, working, or chewing toy.
10) Playing dog games with other owners and their dogs.
11) Being sure that they have had their obedience training, so that they are able to attend family holiday gatherings if they are welcomed.
12) A car ride and walk to pick out a toy at their favorite dog-friendly store.
13) A mini obstacle course to learn together.
Make sure your companion has a holiday every day! Keep these things in mind all year long.