February 11, 2014
"For extra fun and flavor sprinkle 1 ounce of powdered red gelatin dessert into the melted butter and marshmallow mixture. Mix well before adding the cereal."
What you will need:
- Rice Krispies Cereal
- Clear Wrap
- Strip of paper
What you will need to do:
- Butter the inside of the funnel and set aside.
- Make a batch of Rice Krispies Treats
- While warm press the mixture into the funnel, forming a kiss.
- Slide the kiss out of the funnel onto a piece of clear wrap big enough to cover it up.
- Wrap the kiss ( to prevent sticking) then wrap again with foil around the bottom and up to the top.
- On the strip of paper write a message suck as "Happy Valentine's Day" or the recipients name.
- Slide the strip of paper between the foil and the kiss top before sealing the foil completely.
Makes 6 large kisses or 12 small kisses.