Friday, January 18th, 2013:
- See Grace Potter and The Nocturnal live at Riviera Theatre with special guest Langhorne Slim at 7:30pm. Tickets are $35 each.
- Laugh to Brian Regan's jokes at The Chicago Theatre beginning at 8pm. Tickets are $
- Stage 773 will feature Dance COLective to its Winter Concert Series. Tickets are $
- Enjoy wine, food, and live jazz from 8pm to 10pm at House Red Vinoteca in Forest Park. Cover is complimentary, but food and wine is for purchase.
Saturday, January 19th:
- Not sure how to pair your favorite skittles or candy bar with wine? You will be able to learn at this seminar from 3pm to 5pm at Volo Wine Bar. Tickets are $30 a person.
- TNK/Indie Musical Fest will show various acts in venues throughout the city. Tonight at 9pm, there will be four acts playing at different venues. Tickets are $15 a person to each venue. Freelance Whales will be performed at Lincoln Hall, Lucero at Metro, Chelsea Wolfe at Shubas Tavern, and Cameron Esposito at Hideout.
- The 10th Annual Chocolate Festival will begin at Naperville featuring free Chocolate samples, cooking demonstrations, sweet treat competition, and live entertainment. The festival will start at 10am at Neuqua Valley Freshman Center and end at 4pm.
- Learn the story of Ludwig Van Beethoven at the Chicago Shakespeare Theater both at 10am and 11:30am.
- The classic fairy-tale of Cinderella takes a musical twist at Broadway Playhouse located at The Water Tower.
- Mark Knight and Nathan Scott will spin at The Mid. RSVP before you go and you enter free before 11:30pm.
Sunday, January 20th:
- Tonight the Indie Musical Fest ends at two venues: Jessie Ware at Lincoln Hall and Geographer at Schubas Tavern. Tickets are $15 a person to each venue and each act starts at 9pm.
- Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. at Music Institute of Chicago Nichols Concert Hall beginning at 5pm with some musical acts.
- House of Blues World Famous Gospel Brunch will stir some soul at both 10am and 12:30pm. Tickets are $45 per adult, and kids from 6 to 12 are $26.50 each.
- Relieve I love Lucy at the Broadway Playhouse located at The Water Tower. Show starts at 2pm and tickets are $82 each. A lot of seats are still available and yours is one of it.