"Hellraiser," is not a movie for soft people nor for those who don't like gore. I wouldn't say it's scary but more interesting than anything. It's an iconic 1980s horror movie that should be seen by everyone who thinks they have seen it all. If you need a good laugh, then read what I learned from this movie that was from the ideas of Clive Barker.
1. Don't ever open the box if you're sane.
2. Don't trust your brother or your wife
3. Cenobites don't make promises nor keep them
4. If you're into S&M, then you may want to open the box.
5. If he has pins in his head then don't talk to him and just keep walking.
What did you learn from this movie?