Serious athletes never go anywhere with out their water bottle.
Have you noticed that too?
Staying hydrated is key this spring and summer as the temperatures rise and we all will be spending more time outdoors.
Thermos has been keeping our beverages and liquids hotter, cooler, and fresher since 1904, and now you can add the adjective cleaner to that list.
Thermos' new Filtration Bottle is aimed right at consumers and the active set that not only want clean water at their fingertips, but also an eco friendly way to take water or your favorite beverage with you.
This is the perfect accessory for an athlete, an active mom, or anyone that wants to stay hydrated and healthy.
Did I mention this would be a great Mother's Day gift?
Per Thermos, here are some of the features you can make use of:
- Innovative gravity-fed filtration method allows water to pass through the filter naturally and not by force, giving water increased contact time with the filter
- NSF/ANSI 53 certified to reduce contaminants such as aesthetic chlorine, bad tastes and odor, chloramine, atrazine and particulate class V
- Enhanced with DuPont™ licensed filtration
- Filter lasts for approximately 20 gallons or 128 full bottles
- Open spout allows for great flow rate with no forceful sucking or squeezing required
- Constructed from BPA-free, impact-resistant Eastman Tritan™ copolyester material
The bottle is available in four great colors including pink.It holds 20 oz. with the filter and 22 oz. without having the filter in the bottle.
It's available online and at Target stores for $24.99. Filter refills also are sold at Target for $12,99 for a two-pack.
In addition to being functional, this is an attractive bottle to be seen with. It cleans easily and you can either air dry it, or wipe it dry.
Great for anyone at a great price. Get yours today. Don't you want to live healthy?