The reason diets don’t work is the approach is about losing weight rather than being healthy. Ladies and Gentlemen being thin does not mean you are healthy. How you feel on the inside influences how you look and feel on the outside.
Research has shown that adding a faith based component to your weight loss programs and to your daily diet regime is essential to getting, being, and staying healthy.
Experts say faith-based weight-loss programs work for several reasons:
- You spiritually connect to your higher being one minute, one hour, and one day at a time.
- You give thanks for waking up, and you ask GOD how can I be of service to YOU Today!
- You incorporate the practice of gratitude to your daily workouts. Giving thanks that you are able to move, without restraints. You can walk, skip or jog no matter how big or small you are. YOU put those sneakers on and you say Thank You GOD let’s get moving!
- You recognize that it is by GOD’S grace that you are here. And because you are here you are obliged to live life out loud. Say YES!
- You eat to live and not eat to live. You HONOR, your body when you fuel it with fresh live and raw foods. And through this honor you are in full service of your GOD!
When you stop looking for external approval, and reach inside you discover that you are and extension to the GOD you serve, and GOD created you to do great things.
The next time you reach into the fridge for something to eat, think about how what you are about to eat will energize your mind, nourish your body, and enhance your spirit.
Tonight before you go to bed, take a moment and think about what you have accomplished during this day. Give thanks to your body for carrying you through the day, thank your heart for continuing to beat to the rhythm of your soul, thank your toes, your feet, and your legs taking you to and fro throughout this day. Thank your eyes for allowing you to see the beauty all around you. Thank your organs for intaking, processing, and eliminating everything you have ingested, without your assistance. Say Thank You Thank You Thank You, GOD from whom all blessings flow.
You are a important, what you do, what you say, matters, you are the gift that keeps on giving.