In the dead of winter, sometimes you need a reminder that summer isn't that far away. At The Wynn Las Vegas, they serve this version of the mojito during colder months, a refreshing break from the usual winter cocktails, which can sometimes feel a bit heavy.
- 10-12 leaves spearmint
- 1 ½ oz frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 ¼ oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz Finlandia cranberry vodka
- 1 ½ oz simple syrup
- 1 oz white cranberry juice
- Splash of club soda
1. Fill a highball glass with ice.
2. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint and cranberries. Add the remaining ingredients and ice.
3. Shake and strain into the glass.