It is going to be a busy week here in the Vero Beach area. Many of activities and events are planned throughout Indian River, Martin and St. Lucie counties. You will be able to enjoy sunset tours, wine tastni events, fashion shows and kayaking.
Let’s take a look at what is happing this week:
Monday, March 18, 2013
- Pre-Easter Spring Fling Sale from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Thrift Store North (1099 NW 21st Street) and Thrift store South (2585 US Highway 1) in Stuart. For more information call 772.286.6909.
- Women’s History Month from 6-7 p.m. at Blake Library (2351 SE Monterey Road) in Stuart. For more information call 772.221.1403.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
- Wakadohatchee Wetlands Birding Hike at 9 a.m. at the Hobe Sound Nature Center, Educational Center (13640 US Highway 1) in Hobe Sound. For reservations visit HobeSoundNatureCenter.com.
- Adventure Kayaking along the St. Sebastian River from 9 a.m.-noon and again from 1-4 p.m. Cost is $25-$25 per person. For more information call 772.567.0522 or visit PaddleFL.com.
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
- Sunset Tours from 5-7 p.m. (times may vary due to sunset times) at the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum, Lighthouse Park (500 Captain Armours Way) in Jupiter. Cost is $15-$20 per person. To make reservations or for more information call 561.747.8380 ext. 101 or visit JupiterLighthouse.org.
- Taste of St. Lucie, Big Brothers, Big Sisters event from 5:30-8 p.m. along Second Street in Downtown Fort Pierce. For more information call 772.446.8535.
- Wino Wednesdays at 8 p.m. at On the Edge Bar & Grill (1136 Seaway Drive) in Fort Pierce. Receive $2 off glasses of wine. For more information cal 772.778.9729.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
- Sea Turtle Conservation Challenges from 7:30-8:30 p.m. at the Hobe Sound Nature Center, Educational Center (13640 US Highway 1) in Hobe Sound. For reservations visit HobeSoundNatureCenter.com.
- Vintage Style Tea and Fashion Show from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at the Woman’s Club of Stuart (729 SE Ocean Blvd.) in Stuart. Cost is $40 per person. For more information call 772.214.4726.
Check back later in the week to see what is happening next weekend throughout the Vero Beach and surrounding areas. Happy vacationing!!