General manager Steve Spratt and his staff are welcoming golfers of all ability levels to the south-end facility where they can play on two of the latest generation High Definition Golf simulators.
“The machines are loaded with 23 famous golf courses,” said Spratt. “Banff Springs, Bay Hill, Bethpage Black, Doral, Casa De Campo, Kiawah Island, Nicklaus North, Pacific Dunes, Pebble Beach, Pinehurst No. 2, Spanish Bay, Spyglass Hill and Torrey Pines are just some of the tracks players can challenge.”
Here are this week’s screen times:
- Jan. 8 - Screen time available from 11:30 a.m. until closing on one simulator and from 2 p.m. until closing on the second simulator.
- Jan. 9 – One simulator is available until 5:30 p.m. and the second is open from 2:30 p.m. until 10 p.m.
- Jan. 10 – One machine is available from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. and the second can be booked from 2 p.m. until closing.
- Jan. 11 – One simulator is available early until 12:30 p.m. and from 4:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. and the second can be booked during the daytime until 5 p.m.
- Jan. 12 – One machine is available from 12:30 p.m. until closing and the second is open from 6:30 p.m. until closing.
The simulators not only give local golfers the opportunity to play what the PGA and LPGA’s best stroke players are familiar with, they can also be set up for best-ball, alternate shot and other formats.
“Our sims are the latest generation machines from High Definition Golf, the leader in golf simulator technology,” said Spratt. “They feature sharp views and record all aspects of the game. Golfers are able to track club speed, impact points, each club’s yardage and more.”
Spratt added that social and competitive indoor leagues are forming for men and women.
Falcon Ridge is located at 4740 High Rd., across from Rideau Carleton Track and Slots on Albion Road.
To book screen times, call 613.822.6742 ex. 2.