The 4740 High Rd. facility’s clubhouse is home to the latest generation sims and they are loaded with a large selection of 23 famous virtual courses for players to go pin seeking on.
Here are this week’s available screen times:
- Dec. 29 – Simulator One: 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m., 5:30 p.m. until closing. Simulator Two: 8 a.m. until 10:30 a.m., 5:30 p.m. until closing.
- Dec. 30 – Simulator One: 11 a.m. until 1:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m. until closing. Simulator Two: 8 a.m. until 9:30 a.m., 7 p.m. until closing.
- Dec. 31 – Both machines: 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Jan. 1 – Closed
- Jan. 2 – Simulator One: 8 a.m. until 9 a.m., 2 p.m. until closing. Simulator Two: Open throughout the day.
- Jan. 3 – Simulator One: 10:30 a.m. until closing, Simulator Two: 11:30 a.m. until closing.
- Jan. 4 – Both machines available throughout the day.
Here are some of the courses:
- Banff Springs
- Bay Hill
- BethPage Black
- Casa De Campo
- Doral’s Blue Monster
- Harbour Town
- Kiawah Island
- Nicklaus North
- Pacific Dunes
- Pebble Beach
- Pinehurst No. 2
- PGA National
- Spanish Bay
- Spyglass Hill
- Torrey Pines
- Troon North
Falcon Ridge’s Out of Bounds restaurant is open throughout the indoor season serving selections from a pub and light fare menu.
For more details and to book screen times, call 613.822.6742 ex. 2.
(To stay in the swing groove this off-season, check out the accompanying video.)