No set major spoilers for “The Walking Dead” Season 4 have yet been released. Some highly possible speculation, however, surfaced on Thursday, September 26, by Wet Paint Entertainment. The rumors point out the very likely deaths of two important characters.
According to Wet Paint Entertainment, Tyreese’s actions in the extended trailer hint that his sister, Sasha, is among the many that will be dying this coming season. While Sasha is not a major character, she’s pretty important and fans have grown to love her. Sasha and Tyreese are very close, so it will be sad to watch. In the trailer, Tyreese looks horrified by something the audience can’t see. During another scene, Tyreese looks to be picking a fight with Rick and Daryl. Also, he takes on a small herd of walkers, not appearing to care much or realize how dangerous this is.
The second character is Hershel, and we have already discussed his chances of dying here. Despite his prosthetic leg Hershel appears to be wearing, one has to be fast to keep up with the growing dangerous in this walker infested world. With one good leg, his age against him, and willingness to sacrifice himself for someone else, it’s not looking good for him.
Previous “The Walking Dead” Season 4 spoilers and news:
- AMC says David Morrissey’s The Governor isn’t leaving
- Spoilers: A new sanctuary
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: First half of Season 4
- Hershel’s fate in Season 4
- Spoilers: Is comic villain Negan a possibility?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Will a baby-walker be making an appearance?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 spoilers: Did Hershel get a new leg?
- Will Rick or Daryl find love this coming season?
- Norman Reedus talks ‘darker and meaner’ season 4